2.12.2012

Sweet Hearts...Behind the Scenes


My daughter's best friend Carol is getting married and we gave them an engagement session as their engagement gift.  We created a story for this session "Falling in love for life and finding Home".  We created a story for the stop motion (that you can see HERE)that accompanies our engagement sessions.  Samantha has to take about 1,000 images or more to create the stop motion as well as taking the portraits they will use as framed photographs at their wedding sign and give to family and friends.  (These will appear on her website soon... vintagemodernphotography.com)
My job is to create the story from the theme Samantha gives me, write a "script" of how we will proceed with the locations and props as well as provide and set up the props.  I also take the wide angle and behind the scenes images.  I love working with her and it's always so much fun to create the props.  I cut out the country print hearts and strung them on an old rope to go with the theme of Carol and Ethan's upcoming country wedding inspired by the old quilt on the table.
This fits in with Iheartfaces theme this week of "Hearts".    You can see more heart themed images from many talented photographers HERE!

5 comments:

  1. One of the cutest things I have ever seen! What fun! I love the behind-the-scenes shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the light! The light is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun behind the scenes shot! Looks like an awesome set up too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This is fantastic! I love the photographing of the photographer and the light is amazing!!

    Here is mine: http://www.jesuisquijesuis.com/photography/2012/2/13/i-heart-faces-challenge-hearts.html

    ReplyDelete