1.04.2012

51/52 Lighting Essentials Project 52

Project 52 Book

I came in late on a 52 week project with the Lighting Essentials group on flickr and wish I had been there for the whole 52.  GOOD NEWS!  It is starting over again in 2012.  This project was started by a photographer who writes books and teaches highly rated lighting workshops, Don Giannatti.  If you want to improve your photography and learn more about the photography business, I suggest you join us!  

You can learn more about this online workshop project at http://project52.org/ and see some of the assignments that were done in 2011 as well as what's upcoming.  The online workshop includes live weekly critiquing.  You will improve your photography, interact with many talented photographers and have lots of fun.  If you need to be talked into it, check this out!  

This final assignment for 2011 is a book cover.  It really is a journal idea for the next year's assignments going forward.  My blog is kind of a journal of my photography efforts.  It's going to be a busy year!   
Project 52 Book - Inside Pages

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could ingest your talents and the talents of others that I admire and use them all! I can not wait for the new system, can't you? We will have millions up billions of years to do all of things that we want to do and do them perfectly. You have the eye of a photographer and you take lovely photos Virginia.

    ReplyDelete